EDMW RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok Online for Android and iOS!~

3 posters

Go down

Ragnarok Online for Android and iOS!~ Empty Ragnarok Online for Android and iOS!~

Post by Alibababags Wed 28 Nov 2012, 2:44 am

This game has been on for quite sometime already, its in korean but an indie dev team managed to translate it to english.

The game's title is called "Ragnarok Online: Rebellion of Valkyrie".

its made by gravity also and a cross platform game, which means android users and iOS users can play together in the server! its also an MMORPG so having wifi or data is a must.

you can download both android and iOS versions here ---> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1706435

just follow the instructions and download the latest english patch and you're good to go! for those who have tablet, might be better cos bigger screen tongue

p.s Android users be warned though, older android phones will not be compatible with this game No doesnt matter if you're jellybean or ICS, if old phone means cannot play. I'm using HTC Evo 3D and i cant play it at all No

you can check whether your phone is compatible or not over here ---> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neocyon.rvgg

some screenshots:

Ragnarok Online for Android and iOS!~ Ojwoz7bck6xlZUGzzvi2IYfnd-W1qRJRQohdhPWtsrH38edL4IkSRUtwQSrsK1rX76s=h230

Ragnarok Online for Android and iOS!~ 4vg1X34uzqIrMC_UTb_Phkd4c8vuJqzwcPnQDL2gS1JENXZFIgDvHwNSYUDKy3Md6x8=h230

Ragnarok Online for Android and iOS!~ Yx4qKSsqLuiE3RJC3nDLjEoCfVo8FUSDO29XEjnjw3Xq5jG5v7ECHWXH_cgBcbF8DXhD=h230

Alibababags
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online for Android and iOS!~ Empty Re: Ragnarok Online for Android and iOS!~

Post by soukai Wed 28 Nov 2012, 3:15 am

HOLY CRAP I WANT

soukai
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online for Android and iOS!~ Empty Re: Ragnarok Online for Android and iOS!~

Post by gladiusgg Wed 28 Nov 2012, 4:05 am

wahh im so gonna download this on my note 10.1!!!!

just saw the xda thread. looks dam complicated to install leh. will screw up my note anot ah?

gladiusgg
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by Alibababags Wed 28 Nov 2012, 4:16 am

gladiusgg wrote:wahh im so gonna download this on my note 10.1!!!!

just saw the xda thread. looks dam complicated to install leh. will screw up my note anot ah?

i doubt so.

basically just install the korean version, then d/l the english patch. once you get a sword, then uninstall and install the sword bug english i think.

your characters will be saved in the server anyway.

Alibababags
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum