EDMW RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild interactions

+2
soukai
Derwent Graphite
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guild interactions Empty Guild interactions

Post by Derwent Graphite Thu 29 Nov 2012, 2:16 pm

On the very first day we stepped ashore on Woon-RO, we received an invitation to join or merge guilds with "Defias Nethergarde". For those who were not there, DN is a guild made up of some Americans, Filipinos and Singaporeans. My impression of them so far is that they are well-organized and have plenty of experience in WRO. However, I declined their first invitation for the following reasons:

1. EDMW Guild was just started in <24 hours and we already have our dedicated forum here. Proper administration and management protocols were just starting to be put in place and we have not gotten our feet wet and made ourselves comfortable in the server yet.

2. We prefer a "pure" guild of EDMWers. We know the inside jokes of hwz/edmw, and share the same language. Some of us have been in hwz/edmw for many years and prefer to keep this bond to ourselves.

3. Our intention of starting EDMW Guild was to have an easy platform to ease people into this server. This means that EDMW Guild may not be competitive in WoE, and most of us may not be able to participate looking at the current WoE timings.

Having said all these, we also understand the needs of certain members who enjoy battling it out in WoE and joining a well-organized competitive guild. I personally encourage these people to join DN. No hard feelings and certainly no bad blood, and if you do join them we do not ostracize you in any way. We're happy to meet Singaporeans in WRO as well, and we certainly do hope to become friends ASAP.

Of course, we intend to interact with the Woon-RO community at a deeper level, but as I've already said, we just started very recently and for now I'd prefer to get things stabilized on our side.

I'm keeping this topic open for further discussion and thoughts.

Derwent Graphite
Admin

https://edmwro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guild interactions Empty Re: Guild interactions

Post by soukai Fri 30 Nov 2012, 12:46 am

i think it will take a while to get stabilized as a WoE-ready guild? Somemore we casually playing, so a lot of PvM to farm for items and cards.

definitely being able to join 2 different groups for 2 purposes is good. but i guess competitive WoE guilds have their own rules to stick to, such as being online regularly enough for WoE and all that otherwise will kena kick out?

Also, many of us, though we know what we are talking about in general, are still rusty to a certain extent. WoonRO veterans can teach you more about the WoonRO server and how it is different from the original RO. On top of that, they rich, might give you some free items. Very Happy

would be very glad to see cross-guild interaction going on. that's why we came back as a community isn't it!

soukai
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by ashkrevron Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:20 am

wah free items~!!!

moi part time WOE stand at spawn point cast sanc only can or not??

ashkrevron
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Alibababags Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:24 am

Chiu can follow me and start healing me~

Alibababags
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by ashkrevron Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:31 am

Alibababags wrote:Chiu can follow me and start healing me~

moi charge 400k/hr~

ashkrevron
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by soukai Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:32 am

bojio

soukai
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by ashkrevron Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:43 am

soukai wrote:bojio

chiu simi ign?

ashkrevron
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Alibababags Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:50 am

Soukai ish kai Yoona~

Alibababags
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by ashkrevron Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:53 am

ooh yesterday fight over the cheebyekia with princess one ar? lol

ashkrevron
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Alibababags Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:55 am

Yea lol knn who is cheebyekia ah, everytime see his name pop out feel damn pekcek hahahaha

Alibababags
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by ashkrevron Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:55 am

haha...in CAPS some more~

ashkrevron
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by soukai Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:57 am

yeah. paiseh paiseh. i forgot supposed to be casual.

just felt like that idiot was bringing our rep down as a guild. don't want to be known as a group of troublemakers.

then princess want to be chao extra. then ok lor. anyway she says she is a cbkia also so next time u can call her cbkia. since her logic is anyone who is born from a cb is a cbkia.

edit: eh huat happen to edmw on hwz, the page keep loading but nothing come out

soukai
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by ashkrevron Fri 30 Nov 2012, 2:01 am

moi hwz ok leh~

ashkrevron
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Melodious Fri 30 Nov 2012, 5:01 am

what happened with the cbk and princess yesterday night arh?
Level half way with wolf and ash then she suddenly disappear
My chatbox flooded with all the battle damage notifications i ji tao blur Shocked

Melodious
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by soukai Fri 30 Nov 2012, 5:38 am

The cbkia was being a nuisance in the middle of prontera. Being generally unruly and vulgar, disturbing people for 'fun' and cursing at them when they ignored him.

I wouldn't have had a problem if he was some random stranger with no guild. But given that he had edmw as a guild, he was not being helpful to any of us. Our guild is not that well-known yet, and this jiaolang can have a negative impact on our desire to integrate into a community.

Yesh, we are all jiaolang, but we keep it within ourselves because its all inside joke. I don't want edmw-ers to be labelled as a bunch of unruly troublemakers because of this idiot's behaviour.

Yes, you can say its just a game, but many of us want to play the ro that we remember: fun as a team, teamwork, identifying and uniting ourselves as a guild. This is an identity that we are proud to have. If not, we wouldn't have such fond memories of ro.

My actions were wrong in that I decided to admonish the guy in guild chat. To which he reminded me that its just a game so I decided not to make such a huge fuss abt it anymore.

Halfway through my tirade, princess wants to be chao extra and act smart. "We are all cbkia" she says, implying that just because we are born from a vajayjay then we are all cbkia. Not her daiji want to chup in and act smart. So I dulan, scold her back also. Then she turned to petty insults to try and anger me, but it was so lame I just felt sad for her.

Anyway, that's the crux of it. My fault for bringing shit into guild chat which I'm sorry for, but doesn't excuse princess for being her namesake, a spoilt princess who expects pple to pander to her every desire. Gcp sia.

soukai
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Melodious Fri 30 Nov 2012, 5:57 am

Kai, thank you very much for the detailed explanation.
Definitely not a easy situation to be in.

I personally feel that as long as an individual is affiliated with a guild, to a certain extent he or she represents and embodies the principles of the guild.

True enough that while this is just a game, there's still a fine line between harmless jiao wei and outright unwarranted harrassing.

I don't speak for the whole guild but I can tell the pioneer members and Derwent have been putting in alot of effort to facilitate the settling of the newer members into the server. So far, our arrival into the server has been met with mostly positive reactions, due to the presence of other Singaporean members.

I'd hate to see all that effort go to waste; as we very well know the actions of a few individuals can lead to the stereotyping of an entire group, or race for that matter.

I'm with you on this issue, if the guild member is balantly breaking rules in general, disciplinary measures are in order. I think with our experience in EDMW so far we can definitely differentiate harmless jiao wei and outright harassment liao haha.

As for Princess, we can't read her mind, there can be a multitude of reasons why she joined in, but that's not the point. So don't let her get to you too much bah.

P.S: GCP desires are only satisfied by willing carrotheads silent

Thanks for reading my humble opinion, and my apologies for the wall of text Razz

Melodious
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by soukai Fri 30 Nov 2012, 6:02 am

I like reading long text leh. Will neh understand why pple always complain and demand a tldr.

Thanks thanks. I will still keep in mind to moderate my own behaviour though, I can be quite impulsive at times.

soukai
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Alibababags Fri 30 Nov 2012, 6:30 am

moi will tame that gcp Twisted Evil

Alibababags
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Melodious Fri 30 Nov 2012, 6:31 am

Alibababags wrote:moi will tame that gcp Twisted Evil

Laughing

Melodious
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by Derwent Graphite Mon 03 Dec 2012, 4:28 am

CBK tio ban liao :3 kicked him out for good.

Derwent Graphite
Admin

https://edmwro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleDesu Thu 06 Dec 2012, 2:55 am

Defias Nethergarde is a guild created by some of my friends from acRO.

I do have a char in Defias Nethergarde but because they aren't really active and they always talk among their own 'click' thus i got bored. So i hope you guys don't mind me joining EDMW for some chit-chat and farming.

LittleDesu
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by soukai Thu 06 Dec 2012, 3:48 am

Err... What makes you think we are more active than DN?

soukai
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by ashkrevron Thu 06 Dec 2012, 7:14 am

LittleDesu wrote:Defias Nethergarde is a guild created by some of my friends from acRO.

I do have a char in Defias Nethergarde but because they aren't really active and they always talk among their own 'click' thus i got bored. So i hope you guys don't mind me joining EDMW for some chit-chat and farming.

clique spelled wrong~

ashkrevron
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by soukai Thu 06 Dec 2012, 7:27 am

chiu dun be a cheesepie. peepur spell wrong you call out like that. he already put open inverted commas because he not sure how to spell alr.

soukai
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by ashkrevron Thu 06 Dec 2012, 7:31 am

moi is prepping him for wat ish yet to come ma~
Cool

ashkrevron
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content