EDMW RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it better to converse here or back to using the EDMW forums?

4 posters

Go down

Do you want to discuss using this forum or the EDMW one?

Is it better to converse here or back to using the EDMW forums? I_vote_lcap33%Is it better to converse here or back to using the EDMW forums? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Is it better to converse here or back to using the EDMW forums? I_vote_lcap67%Is it better to converse here or back to using the EDMW forums? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Is it better to converse here or back to using the EDMW forums? Empty Is it better to converse here or back to using the EDMW forums?

Post by crimsontactics Thu 29 Nov 2012, 2:43 pm

In my opinion, if we use EDMW to do our daily stuff, it'll bring more attention and allow more players to take notice of this. Just like those SNSD or GPGT threads. What do you guys think?

crimsontactics
Poring

Back to top Go down

Is it better to converse here or back to using the EDMW forums? Empty Re: Is it better to converse here or back to using the EDMW forums?

Post by Alibababags Fri 30 Nov 2012, 12:48 am

I think its better to have a separate forum. There will be players who will ask some questionsand some of them will be repeated questions. Better to compile everything here than to answer the same old thing over again since most people don't bother to backlog.

We have a lot of members in our guild but I think a lot of them don't know who is who.got some multiple characters but same account in the game if I'm not wrong. Cannot be eligible for first guild package like that since one of the requirements is to have a guild picture taken.

Alibababags
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Is it better to converse here or back to using the EDMW forums? Empty Re: Is it better to converse here or back to using the EDMW forums?

Post by ashkrevron Fri 30 Nov 2012, 2:03 am

edmw can use to tok cok here use to discuss ingame thing~

ashkrevron
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by ukiake Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:30 pm

Both.... EDMW recurit and seduce new player.. HERE talk talk sing sing about game

ukiake
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum