EDMW RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question (guild recruitment)

4 posters

Go down

Question (guild recruitment) Empty Question (guild recruitment)

Post by Spritzer Mon 03 Dec 2012, 5:43 am

Hi. I cant find any proper section to post this but is the guild open to Singaporeans/EDMW only?

I'm from Malaysia. Razz

Spritzer
Poring

Back to top Go down

Question (guild recruitment) Empty Re: Question (guild recruitment)

Post by Derwent Graphite Mon 03 Dec 2012, 6:04 am

Spritzer wrote:Hi. I cant find any proper section to post this but is the guild open to Singaporeans/EDMW only?

I'm from Malaysia. Razz

Hi Spritzer, welcome to edmwRO forums Smile Unfortunately, yes the guild is open only to Singapores/EDMW users only at the moment. However if you've been studying/working in SG for quite some time, surf EDMW and know our culture well, I'd think that would be fine too. The reason is because EDMW culture is very unique and special, and you might be lost or feel left out if you're unfamiliar with it.

You might want to check out Deviling Guild as they stated they're players from Malaysia. I believe you would feel more comfortable there. Smile

Derwent Graphite
Admin

https://edmwro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by soukai Mon 03 Dec 2012, 8:18 am

wah how you know about this guild if u never surf edmw at hwz? are we getting famous?

soukai
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritzer Mon 03 Dec 2012, 12:41 pm

Derwent Graphite wrote:
Spritzer wrote:Hi. I cant find any proper section to post this but is the guild open to Singaporeans/EDMW only?

I'm from Malaysia. Razz

Hi Spritzer, welcome to edmwRO forums Smile Unfortunately, yes the guild is open only to Singapores/EDMW users only at the moment. However if you've been studying/working in SG for quite some time, surf EDMW and know our culture well, I'd think that would be fine too. The reason is because EDMW culture is very unique and special, and you might be lost or feel left out if you're unfamiliar with it.

You might want to check out Deviling Guild as they stated they're players from Malaysia. I believe you would feel more comfortable there. Smile

Already browsed through the forum for a Msian guild. I doubt they'll be organized and well etc. Smile Too bad I never study in SG.

soukai wrote:wah how you know about this guild if u never surf edmw at hwz? are we getting famous?

About the guild, when I started playing in the server (just last night), I landed in Payon. And surprisingly, the first thing I saw was someone talking in Hokkien. Lol I didnt expect to bump someone with almost in the same region playing in intl server. So yea.

In Malaysia there's a forum similar to hwz. Lowyat.net, heard before? Your edmw section is similar to ours "kopitiam" or known as /k/. haha

P/S: Shoutout to Sean. HI Laughing

Spritzer
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by Derwent Graphite Mon 03 Dec 2012, 3:38 pm

Haha okay, well do give the msian guild a try. If you still find that you want to join us then come approach me again! Smile

Derwent Graphite
Admin

https://edmwro.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritzer Thu 06 Dec 2012, 4:37 am

Hey again. It's been couple of days. Im still interested in joining the guild. It's very lonely to play alone -.-"

Spritzer
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by soukai Thu 06 Dec 2012, 4:50 am

Hi Spritzer, I know how you feel.

By all means, come and join us. @go 3 to go payon and you shld see some of us idling around. I'm sorry I can't play with you now cuz I'm working, and this whole week is gg cuz I'm busy until saturday late afternoon at least.

You could pm Alibaba if he's online and ingame - ign is Wolfblader. Or Dumpty is another person you can ask for guild invitation. I can't speak for others but my intention is casual playing so no 8hr chionging sessions and whatnot, occassionally sunday might do that, but once in a blue moon.

There are some guys who seem to be more free, like mystical (ign RolyPoly) and zelmer (ign not sure..) If I see any of these guys I will let them know.

soukai
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by ashkrevron Thu 06 Dec 2012, 7:17 am

huai i no hab inv anymore~!!!

sho angwee~!!!

ashkrevron
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritzer Fri 07 Dec 2012, 5:41 am

Smile Thank you so much. I'll be mostly active at night till next day morning. I have classes in the afternoons. Sure, I'll be around payon . See you in-game!

edit: pm'd dumpty , but no respond. i guess i;ll try again Smile

Last edited by Spritzer on Fri 07 Dec 2012, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spritzer
Poring

Back to top Go down

Post by soukai Fri 07 Dec 2012, 5:58 am

Chiu diam diam rah ash, I also donch haf reh~~~~

soukai
Poporing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down